PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=657322}

Taniec pustyni

Desert Dancer
6,7 1 627
ocen
6,7 10 1 1627
Taniec pustyni
powrót do forum filmu Taniec pustyni

Amazing but at the same time very painful. We live (as it might seem) in the free world but that is completely untrue. Rights of so many people are literally raped. People mindlessly hurt each other every day. It's not cataclysms are our biggest threat but we ourselves - the people. Life for so many lives is a constant struggle while we should love each other. That's so sad. You only need to realize that we must coexist somehow on this planet called Earth. Nothing should be more important to us than helping those who need our help. Iran, Nigeria, North Korea, now Ukraine, Syria are just examples but show us that in every corner of the world it may be cruelty. No matter big or small countries. Located close to the sea or deep in the continent. If somewhere will plague in the form of dictatorship or despotism, as citizens of the Earth, we must fight them and must create films like this one because often they are the only window to the real world for many people. I am proud of our human race, of how much we achieved but at the same time I feel shame for us. This film shows the greatest truth of life. At first - idea but in good faith (that which is not intended to harm others) can tear down the walls between us. Passion is needed everyone because it helps to escape with any negative emotions. And most important at the end - True friendship is worth more than the greatest wealth

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones